Francis has been working in the tech world for nearly 20 years as a developer and Technical Architect. For the last 10 years, Francis has specialised in Salesforce.com & AWS technologies. He is a regular speaker at tech events in the UK and around the world. He has spoken for the past 5 years at Salesforce’s annual Dreamforce event in San Francisco, as well as Salesforce WorldTour events around Europe.
- This event has passed.
Salesforce Saturday! Come find out more & learn!
16 December, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
This is the first “Salesforce Saturday’s” event. Salesforce.com is a CRM tool used by businesses to improve their customer experience and back office processes. If you use Salesforce every day as an Admin, Developer or business user… or know nothing about it! Pop down for an informal event as we learn Salesforce together. Then if people are interested, we’ll head out for lunch too.
Some things you might do while your here:
* Catch up on release notes
* Study for a certification or release exam
* Trailhead badges and superbadges
* Get help troubleshootinga formula or trigger
* Answer questions in Success, Dev Forums, and/or StackExchange
* Answer questions posted on Twitter (#askforce)
* Help your peers do any of the above!
No experience is necessary, and you don’t need to stay for the whole event, pop in or out whenever you like.
DON’T FORGET YOUR LAPTOP!
The event is in a room at ‘Antoinette Hotel’ which is about a 5-minute walk from Wimbledon Station.