Salesforce Saturdays were started (I believe) byÂ Stephanie Herrera who would meet up with like-mindedÂ Salesforce people to learn the platform on a Saturday. She started meeting in coffee shops and slowly as the group increased in size and theyÂ would hunt out a bigger coffee shop. Since then Salesforce Saturdays have been setup across the globe as an informal way to learn Salesforce. Some of the things that people get up to are:
- Catching up on the latest Salesforce Release
- Study for a Salesforce Certification or Release exam
- Take Trailhead badges or Super-badges
- Get help troubleshooting a formula or Apex trigger
- Help answer questions on Salesforce Success, Developer Forums or StackExchange
- Answer questions on the #AskForce Twitter hashtag
- Help your peers to any of the above!
So… I was thinking that maybe we should try a Salesforce Saturday in London! Hopefully, if people are interested in it we could make it a regular monthly event. The first event is on 16th December starting from 9.30am until 1.30pm. But unlike a user group if you can’t make it for 9.30am or have somewhere to go at lunch, don’t worry. Just pop in/out when you can. If people are interested we could also grab some lunch nearby!
The event is in a room at Wimbledon Library which is just a 15-minute train from London Waterloo Station, or you can also get to Wimbledon via the District Line or Tram. Tea, coffee & biscuits will be provided and the library has super-fast internet!
Make sure you bring your laptop and you can sign up below!
Look forward to seeing you there!
Leave a Reply