Some say cloud computing has become the biggest disrupting technology for 10 years. It’s changing the way IT is done, it’s reducing the complexities of infrastructure management, it’s allowing companies to focus on what is important.. their business. Or is just another way of “doing IT” with different challenges?
I’ve worked in internet technologies for 20 years helping businesses bridge the gap between business and technology. Helping small companies improve their sales automation and providing technical and analytical expertise to large worldwide implementation & architectural projects.
I’ve nearly 13+ years experience in Salesforce as a consultant developer and technical architect to some of the largest and complex global implementations of Salesforce including Close Brothers, BNY Mellon, Panasonic & FCA among others.
I’m a regular speaker at tech events in the UK and around the world. I’ve spoken for the past 7 years at Salesforce’s annual Dreamforce event in San Francisco, as well as Salesforce WorldTour events around Europe.
Co-organiser of the largest Salesforce community event in the world London’s Calling. I bring Salesforce Experts from across the world so we can learn and collaborate together.
7x Salesforce MVP (2012 – 2019), MVP Hall of Fame
20x Salesforce Certifications including:
System Architect, Application Architect, Salesforce Certified Sales Consultant, Service Consultant, Developer, Administrator & Advanced Administrator, Advanced Developer, Platform Developer I & II, Einstein Analytics and Discovery
AWS Certified Architect – Associate
TOGAF9 Certified Enterprise Architect
BCS Certified Enterprise Architect
Enterprise Architecture Design, Business Process Improvement, Project Leadership, Business Analysis & Migration strategies.
Force.com, SaaS, PaaS, AWS, Development (Apex, Node.js, Java, PHP etc), Linux & Windows
PRINCE2, ScrumMaster, TOGAF9
For more information please visit my LinkedIn Page:
I’ve been working within the film and theatre world for many years and I’m a charity trustee of a theatre company called ‘Baseless Fabric Theatre‘. I’ve also been involved in the following productions including:
- ‘Drifting Dragons‘ (2016) – Street Opera & part of the Grimeborn Opera Festival
- ‘A Secret Life‘ (2016) – Wandsworth Festival 2016
- ‘Drifting Dragons Showcase‘ (2016) – Wimbledon Theatre
- ‘A First Class Death‘ (2015) – VAULT Festival 2015
- ‘A Few Good Men’ (2014) – Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- ‘RENT’ (2013) – Tabard Theatre, London
- ‘Our House’ (2012) – Savoy Theatre, London
- ‘RENT’ (2012) – Theatre
- ‘The History Boys’ (2012) – Theatre
- ‘The Land of Me’ (2008) – Interactive (BAFTA Nominated*)
- NORA (2007) – Film
- ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)‘ – Film
- ‘Walkers Crisps‘ – Advert
- ‘The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy (2005)‘ – Film
- ‘The Best Man (2015)‘ – Film
- ‘Foyles War (2004)‘ – Film
- ‘The Commander (2004)’ – Film
- ‘Dirty Bomb (2004)‘ – Film
- ‘Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)‘ – Film
- ‘Ripley Under Ground (2004)‘ – Film
- ‘Life and Death of Peter Sellers (2004)‘ – Film
- ‘Love Actually (2003)‘ – Film
*In 2011 ‘The Land of Me’ was nominated for a BAFTA.
I am a Salesforce MVP. For more information on the salesforce MVP community, visit: http://www.salesforce.com/mvp/. Salesforce, success.salesforce.com, Force.com, Chatter, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. and are used here with permission.