This event was on 5th Feb 2016 and has ended. Watch out for next year!
Well, it all started at Dreamforce with a group of us sitting around a table a pub discussing a big community event for the UK. An eventÂ where Salesforce developers, admins & technical architects, etc could all come together and collaborate. The opportunity to learn from each other on topics we all find interesting or challenging to solve. To inspire and most of all have some fun,
So enter “London’s Calling“. We’ve found an amazing venue SkillsMatter CodeNode, which is dedicated for technology events. So on the 5th Feb 2016, we will take it over for one day only! So what’s going to happen?
- Opening address from Eric Kuhl; For those who don’t know Erica I think she was the 6th employee to join Salesforce, and she now heads up more or less all community activities at Salesforce.
- Loads of sessions from community members; We are going to have a load of sessions for admins, devs & business leaders with several tracks of talks to choose from.
- Keynote from Peter Coffee;Â You’ve probably seen him talking at the Dreamforce keynotes but when you go to his talks you realise he’s 20 years ahead of everyone. Can’t wait for this!!
- Non-Profit:Â We have to charge for the eventÂ to pay for the venue, food etc but we’re not making any money out of this event. It’s by the community for the community. If a load more people come than we expect all profits will either be given to charity and/or kept for the next community event.
- Plus loads more…Â Demo Jam, Sponsor Expo floor, amazing lunch & after event party!!
So sound interesting? Super Early Bird tickets ON SALE Grab yours now before they all go!
If you are interested in being a speaker please let us knowÂ (if you do talk your ticket will be refunded).
If you are interested in Sponsoring, let us know too!