Salesforce has just announced the new batch of MVPs to join the brilliant Salesforce MVP community. The MVP programmeÂ recognises exceptional individuals within the Salesforce community for their leadership, knowledge, and ongoing contributions. These individuals represent the spirit of the community and what it is all about.
In the EU we now have 3 new MVPs!
- Chris Edwards (@Chris_SFDC); Co-organiser of the London Admin user group with myself and also one of the authors ofÂ www.salesforceweek.ly. He’s an avid contributor to Salesforce AnswersÂ (you usually see him on the success.salesforce.com homepage) and recently did an excellent presentation at the Admin user group on Salesforce’s new Lighting Process Builder.
- Mike Gill (@Agentgill); Also co-organiser of the London Admin user group with myself and author of www.salesforceweek.ly. Also an avid contributor to Salesforce Answers. He worked for Cloud SherpasÂ with me for a time and is now working for FireEye.
- Samuel De Rycke (@SamuelDeRycke); Our first continental Europe MVP (I’m excluding Carolina from this as she’s mainly based in the UK 🙂 ) ! Samuel is based in Belgium working for ABSI which is one of the oldest Salesforce.com partners in Benelux. I first met him in Paris at the #Salesforce1Tour a great guy! He’s a very worthy moderator of Salesforce Stack Exchange! Co-organiser of the Belgium Salesforce Developer User groupÂ and a really great photographer!
The other UK MVPs:
- Andrew Fawcett (@andyinthecloud)
- Carolina Ruiz Medina (@CarolEnLaNube)
- Christopher Lewis (@ChrisAlunLewis)
- Francis Pindar (@radnip)
- Joshua Hoskins (@jhoskins)
- Keir Bowden (@bob_buzzard)
- Paul Battisson (@pbattisson)
- Phil Walton (@SFDCphil)
- Simon Goodyear (@simongoodyear)
- Simon Lawrence (@srlawr)
- Wes Nolte (@wesnolte)
More about the Salesforce MVP Programme: